Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Andy Fergstad

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Lawrence Bergfeld
9/10/2014 2:42:49 AM
Hi Lawrence- happy to be friends. We are all looking to share info. Everyone has to travel for their business. I try to help them save money and get paid for referrals. www.globalvacationsincome.com We will keep in touch.
The Happy, Wealthy Travellers Andy & Dianne
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld
9/21/2014 2:49:41 PM
Hi Lawwrence and thank you Jolanta
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld
9/27/2014 5:27:16 AM
Hello Lawrence, Thanks for the friend invitation, sounds like your doing well with your E Book smart move my friend. Thanks Dave
Hello my name is Dave, you are personally invited to visit my new website Dave's Trading Post I have lots of Great items for sale and even if you don't decide to purchase anything i would like to meet new friends and business relationships so stop by and visit your always welcome ! my website Dave's Trading post >http://2mw-clients.com/site/usame1.trial Thanks Dave
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld
10/8/2014 3:13:58 PM
Thank you for invite . I am new to AdlandPro and looking forward to exchange information and help our business to grow .. Please check out my website also . Amazing opportunity I like to share with you ..and hope to help you in anything you need in he future http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi/IS92882/ViralMarketing.htm Much Success! Irina
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld
10/23/2014 3:39:31 AM
Thank you, Lawrence for being a friend. In exchange for you giving me your friendship. I would like give you a present as well ( it is FREE to register). www.shoppingsherlock.com/56976 For all of your online shopping needs. This portal shows you how to get the best price on any product you wish to buy online, in the shortest amount of time. Let`s stay in touch! All the best! - Dino
"So, let`s be reminded that whatever we fix our thoughts upon or steadily focus our imagination upon, that is what we attract."
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!