Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
I’ve always found it very important to do your homework first ...
3/16/2005 12:12:52 PM
"I’ve always found it very important to do your homework first and then talk." – Irwin M. Jacobs, Qualcomm Inc. CEO
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I’ve always found it very important to do your homework first ...
3/16/2005 2:59:50 PM
I thought I did enough homework before I started an online business. Boy, was I wrong!!! You must practice "due dilligence" in this industry, or you will be taken for a ride. It doesn't matter how much you love your company's products. It doesn't matter how much money they're promising you. It doesn't matter how much success your upline has had. It doesn't matter that they tell you that you "don't have to sell anything." What matters is that your network marketing company has the five pillars for success. If your company is missing two, three, or more, lace up your shoes and RUN! You can listen to a recording of a live conference call on this subject. Just contact me and I'll be glad to give you the address. To your success,
+0
Karen Yeomans

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/16/2005 3:52:00 PM
Hi all, That is true. If one doesn't adv.-no-one will know what product you are offering! God Bless you, Karen
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty! Try Something Different Today
+0
3/16/2005 5:02:56 PM
LOL! Very True my friend!!! I WISH I had done more "homework" before I jumped into the MLM's I did.... Would be $30,000 richer now.... :-) ENJOYING your posts!! Onward and Upward!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN AOL IM - NetEmpowered Yahoo IM - BizNurse2001
+0
3/16/2005 6:45:15 PM
Hi Bogdan, I agree with you that's what I've been doing right now and I am getting there little by little. so far I am doing good with my Internet business. To be Honest This is the best Recommendation AdlandPro Community Forum No. 1 The Traffic is here. Regards,Eva Marie Farrell http://www.azucena.sendmemoretraffic.com/slt/join.html
Thanks, Eva Marie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!