Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Chris Belding
2/14/2008 9:43:30 AM
Hi Chris, Welcome to Adland Family Of Friends,Thank you for your warm invite and kind comments on your visit to JOELEEs WHS :-) I'm honored to be a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Chris Belding
2/14/2008 9:43:30 AM
Thank you Joelees. You are the first one to give me such a high rating. I think that you have been with Adlandpro longer than me. Maybe I can learn something from you. I have to go to work right now. I'll have to call you some time. Thanks again, cab
Chris Belding
+0
Shailesh Parkar

5746 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Chris Belding
7/30/2008 10:42:12 AM
Hi chris thanks for joining my programe.
+0
Chris Belding
7/30/2008 10:42:12 AM
Hi Shailesh, Last year, you posted a comment that showed up on my stats page. i just now saw it. See how often I check my stats. Talk to you soon, cab
Chris Belding
+0
Chris Belding
8/3/2009 3:49:50 PM
Like so many people in the world I have tried a number of ways of making "big" money. There are plenty of money making formulas out there, some good and some not so good. God knows more than a little about financial prosperity and He desires that Christians prosper. However, He wants them to prosper His way. He desires that instead of looking to formulas we as Christians should look to Him and not to a formula. In other words He wants us to shift our strong driving allegiance from money making pursuits to a deep relationship with Him. Are you seeking to know Him intimately? He says in Matthew 6:33, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." The Lord gave me a revelation of this scripture and showed me if I would seek Him and put His agenda first place in my life then prosperity would be manifested to me. In Hebrews 11:6b He states, "He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart" (Psalm 37:4 KJV). Remember what is stated in Matthew 6:24 of the Living Bible, "You cannot serve two masters: God and money. For you will hate one and love the other, or else the other way around." Seek and love God with all your heart and get involved with His program. He has just the formula for your success: a deep relationship with Jesus Christ which will unfold the glorious destiny He has for your life. And that destiny does include financial prosperity. But what if you refuse to do the will of God? Here is your answer: "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 7:21 KJV). Your friend, Philip My site is: http://www.overcomingfaithworkshop.blogspot.com
It would be a long, long time to spend eternity in the wrong place. Receive Jesus Christ into your heart today and serve Him with all your heart, mind and strength and your eternity will be spent in glory and not in shame.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!