Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
POTW Awards
2/7/2008 8:51:33 AM
Jim, Peter and Anamaria, To those who give unselfishly of their time to bring notice to others, I salute you! The POTW has been a great path to journey upon. I have made many new friends here and being part of the POTW has brought me great wisdom about my relationships with others. It is a forum that I cherish and am very grateful to have. Thank you for keeping POTW alive and well! In much appreciation, Joe Downing POTW #89
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
POTW Awards
2/19/2008 3:24:23 PM
I clicked on the photo to see all three and whoever put the images together did a great job! and... Great Job with the POTW Awards! All my best... Beth
+0
POTW Awards
3/20/2008 7:01:05 PM
Hey, with what you "guys and gal" are doing for the ALP community of course you rate a 10+ add a 0 to get your true rating. Gunther G. Consider yourselves "tagged" as per my Friend to Friend for Friends Forum.
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
POTW Awards
1/23/2009 5:25:10 PM
Ever since i became a part of the community ,I have been in constant contact With Kathleen .She has shown genuine interest and concern for all members and give her a thumbs up!!!
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
POTW Awards
1/23/2009 5:25:10 PM
THANK YOU, TREENA!! You're the first person to post to me thru the POTW Awards account feedback! I am very glad to see you, I really mean that when I say it because we need more new people who enjoy logging in every day and finding their way around, making new friends and networking! I hope you're still here in several years and become one of the new wave of classic members!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!