Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Ken Wolff
3/3/2008 4:05:19 PM
Hi Ken, Welcome to Adland Family Of Friends,Thank you for your invite :-) I'm honored to be a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ken Wolff
3/8/2008 9:58:36 PM
Hi Ken, Just stopped by to say Thanks for visiting my Profile & for your Positive and Uplifting Feedback. You have a Winner with Shaklee, the best & most natural supplements on the market. Excellent company and it sounds like they also have Winner in you. Continued Success. Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ken Wolff
4/2/2008 6:27:22 AM
Hi Ken, I appreciate all that you wrote on my profile page. You seem to be quite an achiever too and I'm looking forward to get to know you better. I'm glad to have you as a friend. Shalom, Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Ken Wolff
4/27/2008 10:05:11 AM
Hi Ken. Frankly I'm shocked at myself for not having left you "feedback" and seriously looking through your excellent profile before this. It's wonderful to have GREAT friends such as yourself here at ALP. YOU (the person) are without any doubt a 10+++ and one of the reasons I spend 90% of my limited time online here at ALP. Thank you very much for being a true friend. Consider yourself "tagged" as per my Friend to Friend for Friends forum.
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ken Wolff
4/27/2008 10:05:11 AM
Hello my favorite ALP friend, Thank you so much for your feedback. I know there is at least one message you have sent me with some very valuable advice. My oldest son Michael got married yesterday and I took a lot of pictures. I am technically challenged but will try to add some pictures to my gallery soon and if one is worthy try to get one up on your PhOTW forum. Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0