Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Henry Christensen
11/29/2011 1:17:34 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Sabrena
+0
Henry Christensen
11/30/2011 9:07:49 AM
Hi Henry be nice to have you as a friend. Please visit my main forum thread and post your opportunities so many more members can get to know what you do online. Just click on forum on my profile and look for the main thread. You are also welcome to join http://australiancontacts.ning.com Regards Michael
+0
Henry Christensen
12/1/2011 7:03:02 AM
Henry hi,glade to bump in to you,im getting a bit lost,in to wot i should be doing,Im thinking,alot of people are feeling the same way,however my problem is my STP,ALP and PP,accounts are not activating,time and time again,i have contacted them three,about my issue,but non of them,have replyed to my calls,which is making me look like one big fool...I don't no wot to do about it...Can you throw me
LeRoy...
+0
Henry Christensen
12/1/2011 7:12:39 AM
Henry hi Can you throw me some slack,is that possible,at any time,i can keep working on updating my website,and helping other members out,not shore for how long,i can hang in their for,i have been trying to keep busy,only reaching the same destination,like were i am,here with you at present. Your Faithful Friend LeRoy... God Bless
LeRoy...
+0
Henry Christensen
12/1/2011 7:25:24 AM
Another issue is,having to purchase traffic and credits,to move to the next level,to update,when i already have everything i need,is that wrong to say. I don't like the sound of autopilot,or autoresponse,due to the fact of not needing it,i don't even see the point,of that software,i see as time consuming... Business is about improvements and taking responsibility... Thanx all the same LeRoy...
LeRoy...
+0