Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom
3/12/2010 8:06:16 AM
You Suck Dude, You're just a huge part of what mskes this site suk tremendously...Sick and ****ing tired of all U buzzards flying o'er me !! BYE!BYE!
+0
Jayson VanBeekom
3/12/2010 8:08:29 AM
Can You Spell Rip-Off? That's what these a-holes r-a-sellin!!! Get out....While You Can!
+0
Jayson VanBeekom
3/17/2010 7:25:36 PM
Hey there! Jayson VanBeekom; I Love to meet younens Like you I've met a lot of UM,and they Sure have a different aditude when they Leave my Dojangthan when they Came.Oh and Many of them have Come Back 8 -10 years Later with a Bright Blue and White Red Striped Suit with White Gloves and A Very Distinquished Hat and Brim!My Students turn around R Really Suprised when this Young Marine Bows2 Me!LoL
Stephan"ChuckNors"Stenzel
+0
Jayson VanBeekom
3/17/2010 7:37:29 PM
Hey Jayson VanBeekom~ I Run out of Space to Chat with Ya! lol Do you know who said>Disciplin is the Soul of an Army,Disciplin is the defferance between Success and Failier! Definition of Courage is;One having the Capacity to Face what Faces him!If you want to Win at anything,Don't Let your enimies See your Weaknesses! you may be devowered in a hurry! Take Care,and Be Smart!Develope True humility.
Stephan"ChuckNors"Stenzel
+0
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Jayson VanBeekom
4/15/2010 7:24:19 PM
Become a Distributor and start you own at home jewelry business selling to, friends, neighbors and business associates, also making home parties. It's easy and it's fun to earn money as a Distributor. ForInformation CALL : 1-800-767-4469... www.sunshinejewelry.com
Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!