Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shiran Rajaratnam
9/7/2010 3:58:32 PM
Thank YOU!http://www.emailmeform.webs.com/
I'm obligated to share this with you and everyone I'm connected too... It's literally saving lives and giving hope back to many sufferers! Including myself :) http://www.papcashflow.net
+0
James Mckenzie

6394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Shiran Rajaratnam
10/12/2010 6:23:21 PM
Hello Shiran, Thanks for stopping by and your friendship is appreciated here with the families of friends here at AdlandPro. Enjoy Your Stay! James
Feel free to contact me lets network together for one common goal. SUCCESS IN 10 STEPS James McKenzie, 843-277-0964 jamesmckenzie20@gmail.com Skype jmckenzie901
+0
Shiran Rajaratnam
10/13/2010 1:18:28 AM
Hi Shiran, Thanks for the friendship, I find people hang out at the same places..:-)
Have a positive day, LadyC
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Shiran Rajaratnam
1/20/2011 2:02:55 AM
Hi Shiran, Understand that you are having a Birthday in a few days, so I just stopped by to wish you a Happy Birthday. Hope your Special Day is Wonderful, and Thanks Again for your Friendship. Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Shiran Rajaratnam
6/24/2011 8:08:58 AM
Hi nice to meet you, My name is Favour, A beautiful young looking lady of 24 years old, i found your profile quiet interesting and i would like to be your friend, please contact me in my private email address favour987@yahoo.com so that i will send my picture to you from there you will know whom i am please am just waiting to hear from you now in my mail box favour987@yahoo.com Thanks Favour
Mein Name ist Favour, eine schöne junge Dame sucht der 24 Jahre alt, i Ihr Profil ruhigen interessant gefunden und ich möchte dein Freund sein, kontaktieren Sie mich bitte in meine private E-Mail-Adresse favour987@yahoo.com so, dass ich mein Bild senden Sie von dort aus werden Sie wissen, wem ich bin bitte ich die nur darauf warten, von Ihnen zu hören jetzt in meinem Briefkasten favour987@yahoo.com Dank Favour
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!