Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Leanne Watson
3/15/2008 12:47:35 PM
Dearest Leanne, When one reads your ABOUT ME, they will know exactly why I am providing the best feedback anyone could ever receive. You simply do things for the right reasons... to make others feel important and good about themselves. Wow! I feel very fortunate to have you as a friend and I wish everyone the same blessing. Keep smiling for it is full of love. Your friend, Joe Downing
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Leanne Watson
3/15/2008 12:47:35 PM
Dearest Joe, I'm only a mirror, giving you back a reflection of you. Your impact on me and my life has been truly life changing and more than mere words can express. You have opened a door which has allowed me one of the greatest gifts I have ever received which is to have an appreciation of me, if that makes sense ... I feel like I did nothing to deserve the effort you have gone to. All I was doing was trying to be the best me I know how to be and you validated that for what seems to me, to be for no particular reason at all. That gift of appreciation and validation is priceless and has allowed me to make an enormous shift in my life. And what I have noticed in perusing the Adland forums is that you do this on a regular basis. I am so very grateful and fortunate and feel truly blessed to have 'lucked' into this space and attracted someone like you into my life. Your friend, Leanne Watson
Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Leanne Watson
3/18/2008 9:25:14 AM
Hi Leanne, Welcome to Adland Family Of Friends,Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored to be a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Leanne Watson
3/18/2008 9:25:14 AM
Thank you for the comment and the rating Lee. I'm sorry about the tardiness of my reponse my life has been somewhat hectic of late so I don't always get to open every Adland email that comes in ... I open one and go to the places I know to go to from previous experience rather than opening them all. What I'm finding is that there's more to this Adland place than meets the eye. Each day someone helps me to find out something new, which is a blessing. So thank you for helping me find out about these rating things. I'll check it out and find out what I have to do to write on other people's. Have an awesome day! Leanne
Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0
Leanne Watson
4/14/2008 12:09:13 PM
Leanne. Thank you for being my friend. We share the same concept as you state on your About Me page. IMHO, YOU (the person) are an asset to everyone here at ALP that you call friend. Consider yourself "tagged" as per my Friend to Friend for Friends forum.
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!