Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger and Alice Kotte
7/22/2007 10:32:49 PM
Thanks, Roger and Alice Kotte, an offer of friendship is not something I accept or reject based on a single request. Please tell me more about why you are a member of this community and what you want out of it. Then perhaps we can dialogue and through our dialoque make a more infoormed decision. I will close wtih the sords of George Washington, "Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Roger and Alice Kotte
7/31/2007 11:47:18 AM
Hi Roger & Alice, Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Roger and Alice Kotte
8/4/2007 6:34:08 AM
HI! I have a job that you may be interested in, so just email me at linda.forys@yahoo.com so I can set up appointment for you. Thank You Linda Forys
Linda Forys
+0
Roger and Alice Kotte
11/30/2007 3:21:56 AM
Greetings Roger and Alice, I have to share this income opportunity with both of you because a lot of people are making money in their sleep. Are you next? Watch the Global Domains International flash presentation at http://www.freedom.ws/wino555man. If you have any questions call Carroll Wineman at 815-459-1270 or e-mail me at guru555@wino555man.net. Also, would you be willing to try the 7 day FREE trial at no risk to you? Sincerely, Carroll Lee Wineman
Carroll Lee Wineman
+0
Roger and Alice Kotte
10/12/2009 9:02:14 PM
Hello fellow MFF family member
+0