Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Enam Huq
6/11/2007 2:16:42 PM
Hi Enam, Thank you for the warm invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-)Lee
+0
Enam Huq
6/15/2007 7:36:20 PM
Hello Enam, Thank you for accepting my invite. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Best wishes to you my new adland friend :) Damon
+0
Enam Huq
6/26/2007 9:23:02 PM
dear Enam, thanks for inviting to become your friend. i am mrs.riddhi joshi of 49 from india; at Mumbai. i am involved in internet marketing and affi;iiated to many programs oninternet. i recently bought a cbmall (clickbank div.). cbmall; a website for DIGITAL PRODUCT on various subjects to buy.have a look,you might be interested.please login..... http://www.cbmall.com/?storefront=toofan.
riddhi joshi
+0
Enamul Huque

67 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Enam Huq
6/26/2007 9:23:02 PM
I wonder why you gave me so poor rating. See my ratings given by other 3 members. They all gave me full 10/10. I think adlandpro should impose some restriction on rating other members. A member should have at least 3 rating with an average of 8 to be able to rate others. In this way such unjustified ratings may be eliminated.
+0
Bruce Glidden

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Enam Huq
7/1/2007 7:54:12 PM
Hello Enam, Thank you for adding me as your friend, which will be an important part of your marketing success. We have Forums and Websites that are full of great ways to promote your Business. I am always here if you may need any assistance. Just look me up in your friends list...;-) Bruce
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!