Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
6/30/2008 11:46:47 PM
Dear Terry, Thank you for being my friend on AdLand. I am honored and delighted to have you as a friend. I appreciate your friendship and your support very much. You are a great lady and professional networker, Terry. I have a lot of admiration for your strength, grace, and poise. "Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, Grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel." -- Shakespeare All the Best! JoAnne Green www.InternationalRiskManagement.com www.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
6/30/2008 11:46:47 PM
Dear JoAnne, THANK YOU! lol ... I could say all those same wonderful compliments about you! "The world is your mirror and your mind is a magnet. What you perceive in this world is largely a reflection of your own attitudes and beliefs. Life will give you what you attract with your thoughts. Think, act and talk negatively and your world will be negative. Think and act and talk with enthusiasm and you will attract positive results." ~Michael LeBeuf~ I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life Sincerely, Terry
How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley
10/18/2009 6:41:54 PM
Thanks for invititation, Terry :)
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
10/22/2009 11:50:53 PM
Hi Terry. How are you doing my dear? I have missed you alot since we were all posting 2008!! If you are on facebook, I hope we can be friends there also. Take care and God Bless, Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
10/25/2009 10:09:08 PM
Hello Terry! Thank you for the invite as friend. I have heard a lot about you during your absence; seeing you back, I didn't realized that we were not friend. Happy this situation is corrected ;-) I enjoyed reading your bio Terry and I can certainly relate in many aspects; especially... As you wrote it, "I believe we've all been put here to learn and teach specific life lessons". Blessings, Alain
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!