Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
5/2/2007 7:56:51 PM
Hi Terry, I left you a 10 because you are always there when I need a friend. You always answer my mail with no Fluff!! You are a true friend. Peace, Sharon
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
5/2/2007 7:56:51 PM
WOW ... Thank you, Sharon, but that's what friends are for. I like to tell it like it is ... as I see it anyway! No need for fluff when you are being honest and upfront about things. It takes one true friend to know another! Peace to you, too. Sincerely, Terry
How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
5/3/2007 11:34:01 PM
TERRY GORLEY Hello my dear, I voted you a 10 because I believe that you are such an amazing character with a wonderful heart. You are friendly, loving and you take time to get to know people. You are a person I respect very much. I truly see you as a bright shining guiding star and you guide us whenever its dark. I truly appreciate you for being the person you are, warm hearted & just amazingly WONDERFUL. Love, Rina SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
5/3/2007 11:34:01 PM
Thank you so much Rina. You are just simply one of the most special people I know. You make me utterly speechless! Sincerely, Terry
How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
5/5/2007 2:10:58 PM
Dear Terry, I meet many people on net. You are different. You are so kind and you care for your friends. Your replies and feedback makes the reciever happy and he gladly returns to see if there is more from you. You make our day and your appearence bring us new friends. You messages, your post decorate the forums and your pictures and images express the feelings. You are a sincere friend and I am glad I met you. Rating you with 10 is the less I could do. Cordial Regards Georgios SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!