Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Stephen Hall
12/4/2007 9:28:10 PM
God Bless YOU Marius!
+0
Stephen Hall
1/5/2008 7:19:33 PM
My mother is in this business you adversite on the site. How are you doing with it? Either my Mother has no money to send out the cards or she is procastating with the business, its seems simple enough.
June L Cole
+0
Stephen Hall
1/5/2008 7:19:33 PM
I am doing well in all businesses I advertise on AdlandPro. I don't know about cards or which business you are referring to however. I find your ciomments and the rating I was given by you incongruous. Why such a low rating? Do you dislike this phantom business I am not in so much you feel I deserved a 5 out of 10? I simply do not understand.
+0
Stephen Hall
1/19/2008 10:45:54 PM
My friend Stephan. Just as I suspected, YOU (the person) have a profile that reflects a good person. You certainly deserve a 10 and that is what I give you. Consider yourself "tagged" as per my Friend to Friend for Friends forum.
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Ricky Majtyka

55 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Stephen Hall
1/20/2008 9:08:40 AM
Like the site Stephen. First one I've seen with the low prices and a wide variety. I'd like to become an affiliate if at all possible.
Ricky L Majtyka 12 Second Commutehttp://www.12path.com/GetStarted/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!