Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cia
Cia Champion

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Joe Downing
3/12/2009 8:58:07 PM
I'd give you a 10 but I'm concerned that your last post was I believe in 2008 and something about being careful where you step. My gosh, hope you didn't step on that critter?? and.. perhaps if you did you crushed his head with your heel...for the world..!!!!
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
4/14/2009 8:11:29 PM
Hi Joe, You are a very special friend in the community. Hugs,LaNell
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
4/15/2009 5:33:48 PM
... Even though I cann`t explain so high rating for you :) ... I`d leave it here. Maybe it comes to help you to have a better score? Or to lift you up? Or ... AH NO DEAREST! If I`d write ANY WORD MORE ABOUT YOU ... that would be more alike idolatry. Algebra offers more than an Alphabet. I rated you ten - and that means ... English to Serbian, and Algebra to Alphabet. Here we are again. Funny, funny translations. Hugs, Branka SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED :)
+0
Jason Lee

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Joe Downing
7/26/2009 7:31:40 PM
Hi there~ I like your blog and ads and I have something cool for you here. I want to see you succeed on the Net. I'm tired of seeing good people throw away their money on programs that don't work as advertised. I believe... if I help enough people get what they want... I'll get what I want. In order to provide you with the best possible service, I am currently looking for only 5 people that are willing to be trained using my proven marketing strategies. I will spend my time showing you how to make more than you could ever imagine. No hype, just fact. You must be willing to be trained and stop using methods that just eat away at your income. If you have had enough of the insanity and really want to succeed, then call me direct... or visit my site. PaysNow Sincerely, Charles https://www.2plus7.com/2plus7go https://www.2plus7.com/2plus7go 702 E. Santa Ana Blvd. #108, Santa Ana, CA 92701, USA
As time goes by, We feel that we're friends.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
8/11/2009 5:23:15 PM
JOE, I'm remiss. YOU ARE WORTH A TEN ANY DAY MY FRIEND. Roger
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!