Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee Costello
12/11/2006 5:22:03 AM
Making a good choice is the first step to MLM success. A person has to choose something they are interested in and something they think they can get others interested in. If a person seriously believes in a product then they should have no problems telling others about it and telling them why they must buy it. It makes it much easier to start with a product and company that a person can stand behind then having to start by convincing themselves that it is worthwhile. It is a waste of time trying to build up belief in something when there are plenty of opportunities from which to choose. A person should look around until find the one that suits them.
Make Money Online Fast Growing average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay and play with them....FIRST TIME IN HISTORY..Register NOW 4 FREE!!! http://www.uvme.com
+0
Lee
Lee Costello

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Lee Costello
12/11/2006 5:22:03 AM
Hi Abdul, You are so right. There are far too many choices for everyone to do everything. You need to find an opportunity that you can believe in, and stick to it. Once you make a choice on what you want to promote, you learn all about it, and it becomes much easier for you to show it to others and explain it's virtues. I also believe that you have more luck trying to convince a true friend to try your product, rather than trying to get Everybody to believe what you have is THE best thing on the planet. In closing, Abdul, I want to thank you for giving me such a nice compliment on my feedback score, and I would truly like to be your personal friend. Take care my friend Lee Costello
Hello Dear Friends, We’ve both tried to find financial freedom through Network Marketing. We’ve both failed. It’s hard to admit it but it’s certainly true for me. The thing that helps is to know I’m not alone. Do you know that 97% of the people who join
+0
Lee Costello
12/13/2006 10:28:35 AM
your website didn't open, at least not on my computer
ILE Immobilized Liquid Extraction, the evolution of sample preparation for chemical analyses, www.ile-inc.com, and Thyrosmpler, the new and patented tool for improved diagnosis of thyroid cancer, www.acdmedical.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Lee Costello
6/29/2007 8:56:18 AM
Hi Lee, Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Lee
Lee Costello

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Lee Costello
6/29/2007 8:56:18 AM
Hi Joelees, Thanks for the rating. Hope we can be friends for a long time to come. I think the AdLand is a great place. I have made so many new friends, and am always pleased when I can give a personal response. You are welcome to e-mail me any time. (I try to keep my ads very low key).
Hello Dear Friends, We’ve both tried to find financial freedom through Network Marketing. We’ve both failed. It’s hard to admit it but it’s certainly true for me. The thing that helps is to know I’m not alone. Do you know that 97% of the people who join
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!