Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Neil Sperling
10/10/2007 8:15:22 PM
Thanks Sharon - Peace!
+0
Dan
Dan Fromhoff

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Neil Sperling
10/17/2007 9:13:34 PM
I HAVE A FELLING THAT THERE IS LESS OF YOU THAN SHOWS. THE PICTURE IS VERY WELL DONE.
SAVE THOUSANDS $$$: SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL!!! YOU CAN SAVE MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON YOUR CURRENT AMORTIZED MORTGAGE WITHOUT YOU HAVING TO REFINANCE. WHILE NOT A SECRET, THIS AMAZINGLY "OBVIOUS" METHOD WILL SURPRISE YOU! FOR INFORMATION CONTACT: Keys to
+0
Neil Sperling
11/5/2007 6:30:23 PM
Great photo Neil Check this out if you like 40% discounts www.CraveScience.com Every Canadian will enjoy this! Canadian friends who traded living in Winnipge for Florida.
Walter & Joy Seward www.Crave1.com
+0
Neil Sperling
11/30/2007 3:09:08 AM
Greetings Neil, I have to share this income opportunity with you because a lot of people are making money in their sleep. Are you next? Watch the Global Domains International flash presentation at http://www.freedom.ws/wino555man. If you have any questions call Carroll Wineman at 815-459-1270 or e-mail me at guru555@wino555man.net. Also, would you be willing to try the 7 day FREE trial at no risk to you? Sincerely, Carroll Lee Wineman
Carroll Lee Wineman
+0
Neil Sperling
3/17/2008 6:36:41 AM
Hi Niel. Wow, I must be slipping, I can't believe I haven't left you feedback before now. YOU (the person) are a great friend of mine here at ALP and your profile certainly reflects the person that you are. Your forums especially are a benefit to everyone that visits them. May all your dreams and desires become realities in '08. Consider yourself "tagged" as per my Friend to Friend for Friends forum.
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!