Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What's Your Business?
12/16/2005 1:13:49 PM
I think a very crucial aspect of integrity has been exposed here and I'm glad it's been introduced. When I think back when my son assisted me taking up the challenge to put my Amsoil Dealer venture on the web, the superior products along with the science that goes along with them complimented the true nature of the corporation. Back to contact information, I also am careful about how much and what details I submit; i.e. you don't need to tell these people how old you are or how much your income is. In Canada we have the Privacy Act and I encourage every member here to get into it- know how and why to use it.
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/16/2005 1:20:22 PM
I put my money where your mouth is:-) or is it my mouth where your mouth is, (now I'm confused) and registered my name with Bart & Joy. When I get a response I'll let you know.
+0
Carrie Poulsen

67 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/16/2005 11:33:38 PM
Well my business is a dream for dreamthough and everyone!With dreamy price&discount,dropshipment and dreamy guarantie!http://www.dreamthoughts.net HAVE DREAMY X*MAS dreamthough
Our Dream shop, for you yours truly www.dreamthoughts.net
+0
12/17/2005 12:20:25 AM
Hi: Just a note for anyone reading along. Usually I delete drive by ads. This is, after all, an advisor's forum. It's supposed to be a place where all members are welcome to come and learn. But - I'm going to make an example of this one. Notice how you can tell the difference between people who are conversing... and people who post a couple of lines to be able to slip their url in? Marketing 101 Lesson: People buy from people they like and trust. Drive by ads don't make anyone like you or trust you. They just look and sound dumb. Consider it a lesson for newbies, perhaps. : ) Linda
+0