Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Action may not always be happiness, but....
3/15/2005 9:04:18 AM
"Action may not always be happiness, but there is no happiness without action." – Benjamin Disraeli, British Statesman
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Karen Yeomans

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Action may not always be happiness, but....
3/15/2005 9:27:56 AM
Hi Bogdan, Inaction leads to depression or a boring life! My action may just change my life and also someone else's life in a positive light! God Bless you, Karen
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty! Try Something Different Today
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/15/2005 10:11:06 AM
Every ounce of success for me in network marketing has come when I TOOK ACTION. I got started on the internet by selling things on Ebay, because I didn't want to pack them up and move them when we left our house. When I saw how much money came in, I thought that the internet could be a place for me to earn a second income. I TOOK ACTION and found two companies to join that I thought were good deals. When I spent lots of money advertising and got nowhere, I then TOOK ACTION again and searched for free advertising. That's when I found the wonderful group of people at Mentoring For Free who have taught me how to succeed in this industry. Since I joined them officially on February 4th, I have gotten bonus qualified in my company, sponsored two people, and will sponsor another two within the next week. And it all happened for me because I TOOK ACTION! If you would like to read more about my success story, click on the "Who is Tom?" link in my signature file. Make it a great day! (literally)
+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/15/2005 10:35:31 AM
Good Morning :-) Agreed! To me - i.e. - "Faith Without Works Is Dead Indeed!" Have a great day, Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0
3/15/2005 10:55:08 AM
Hi Bogdan, That is so true! I was just this morning having a discussion with a group about how to relief or at least manage stress, which is one of the biggest happiness killers. What I have found for myself is this: As soon as I make a decision and start to take some action, I am on my way back to a happy state. Action is indeed the only way to achieve even a limited amount of happiness. Regards, Yvonne Finn http://www.herbalhealthyskin.com
Tap or Click here: Join Free to learn how technology working for you as your best employee can help you live a life of prosperity unlike most others will ever enjoy and how to earn four, five, six or more streams of income promoting just this one single no-cost-ever-to-join program.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!