Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mike Bumbalough

72 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Sharon Lee
9/11/2006 9:45:32 AM
Sharon has been great to take the time to explain online marketing to me. She is trying to teach me patience and my wife and I both feel that it was meant to be for us to find Sharon and join under her leadership. We still feel that this arrangement was not an "accident." I'm looking forward to learning and patiently gaining mometum under her guidance in the affiliate program.
With the peace that passes understanding, Mike
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sharon Lee
9/11/2006 9:45:32 AM
Thank you very much Mike and Debbie. I too, Feel that there is a purpose for everything. God has his reasons that we may or may not see, but there is a reason. I believe in Honesty and Communication. You and Debbie share those with my heart and I am sure that this is going to be a long lasting friendship for years to come. God Bless You and Debbie and Your Family, They are lovely. Peace, Sharon
+0
Sharon Lee
10/24/2006 4:53:04 PM
hey sharon christine here great sites i stopped in to take alook at what you have on these sites for sale nice, hope you are doing good with them, thx christine peace out
christine xander
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sharon Lee
10/24/2006 4:53:04 PM
Thank you Christine.
+0
Sharon Lee
1/14/2007 7:50:36 PM
so how u like it since u been in marking ? i havent been in it that long . i started with www. payitforward4profits.com. so far i like it and i am learning how to do it . and i like the web site that i am on and i like to meet new ppl to make friends . and see if i can learn from them and get it down fast . once i learn ot pick it up fast. well , chat with ya later . carol thomas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!