Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Diane Bjorling
9/12/2007 6:38:18 PM
Hi Diane, Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Diane Bjorling
9/12/2007 6:38:18 PM
Thank-you Lee..wow!! If you ever wish to just talk or say hi...well that is what friends are for...you take good care my new friend Diane
+0
Diane Bjorling
5/8/2008 1:15:28 PM
Hi Diane, We'd like you to know we voted for you. You're pretty but more importantly, you seem like a nice, patient person. Send us your programs as we are active networkers and we don't want to leave any stone unturned. Also, please check into our website and give us your comments. We have some excellent free programs, advertising program, some new and exciting programs. Go to: http://mteurl.com/aj85. Best Wishes and God Bless, Walter and Aurora Hayashida
Receive $8,000 per month in cash. http://www.RoadToRiches88.com
+0
Diane Bjorling
5/9/2008 4:56:48 PM
Hi Diane. Since you'll soon join me as a fellow POTW I thought I'd better get to know you a bit better. It's no surprise at all that YOU (the person), well reflected by your profile, are a 10+++ in every sense. Consider yourself "tagged" as per my Friend to Friend for Friends forum.
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Diane Bjorling
5/9/2008 4:56:48 PM
Dear Gunther: It was only today that I found out that I was even in the race for the POTW. I really believe that everyone is a winner..and no not just saying that as rhetoric...everyone here is working hard to create that success for themselves in a variety of ways....All I can say is thank you for your kind words..i am quite overwhelmed..but lets do us both a favor..lets wait and see who wins..and then cheer them on...k? To Your Success Diane
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!