Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Cindy Forrester
4/14/2006 4:57:12 AM
Dear Cindy, God is good all the time, and im sure he is going to bless you sooner or later, ....looking forward to knowing you..Pauline
+0
Cindy Forrester

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Cindy Forrester
4/14/2006 4:57:12 AM
Pauline, I am so happy to have you as my friend and sweet sister in the Lord. We are going to have fun sharing with one another. Cindy
Cindy Forrester
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Cindy Forrester
4/17/2006 2:05:38 AM
Cindy, you have the right attitude! Jim
+0
Cindy Forrester

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Cindy Forrester
4/17/2006 2:05:38 AM
Hi there Jim If we allow God to give us "His" attitude then everything else will fall into place and we will be joyful and blessed. Thanks for your kind and encouraging words my friend. Cindy
Cindy Forrester
+0
Tuxuyen Thitruong

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Cindy Forrester
8/18/2006 9:58:39 PM
INTRODUCTION In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting the small enterprises to establish a free-website following the path: www.sieuthihangchatluong.com/your company name: From July 1st 2006. We’ll open the program of popular sales promotion and advantage for 5000 persons & domestic – oversea enterprises for free-registering the logo and product that would be existed at free, auto-updating to the new product (or news) within editing. In the period of experiment, Our management board expect all the ideas of persons & enterprises for our website to be more abundant. @sieuthihangchatluong.com * For more detail information of payment, please call us : 0903110250 (Mr. Dac)
INTRODUCTION www.sieuthihangchatluong.com In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting
+0