Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roy
Roy Rapp

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Alejandra Neri
5/29/2006 1:54:22 PM
Hello Alex, There are times in life when we meet someone or actually experience a moment in time that gives us a reality check and opens our eyes to the things most important in life. You my friend have experienced that and in turn made a wise decision to cherish what is so important in life! I am honored to be on your friends list! Sincerely, Roy
Serious About Your Health?http://www.forhealthyoptions.info "Free" Should Look Like This... Would You Agree?? Look Here!http://www.OneCoolTool.com
+0
Alejandra Neri
5/29/2006 1:54:22 PM
Dear Roy, I was quite impressed reading your experience in life. I have not gone through what you have but have had friends and relatives who did experience them.Some as you did but some in a sadder way.I admire your positiveness and approach in helping people too. I am quite a health freak that have given up my stress work with good earnnings into a simple healthier life. Since money cant buy your health.Its the most prcious thing each has And I refuse to work hard to earn just to pay the doctor bills (as I always think). Do keep the ball rolling... And we shalll keep in touch. yours truly, Alex
Alejandra Neri Civitavecchia,RM Italy msn: nerigobiz@hotmail.com email: nerigobiz2@gmail.com
+0
Eron Miah

263 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Alejandra Neri
8/4/2006 4:21:16 PM
alejandra bad networker,through adland pro i invite her to be my friend. but she mislead my information and she force me to subscribe to her company. some how she excess my information, i dident join her company. this month i saw that her company call yorgo took my money. when i made inquiry to her, she couldent help me. than she say i am ur up line, i will help u. i ask her how can u help me when you force me to join ur company.from south africa another member told me about yorgoo, but she dident force me.now i want to urge those adland pro member do u do ur business this way.eron
ERONMIAH
+0
Alejandra Neri
10/15/2006 7:53:11 AM
positive
+0
Alejandra Neri
10/15/2006 7:53:11 AM
Hello David, Sorry to have replied after a log time. Have had virus attacks and no computer for a few days. Well thank you for your generous rating I hope to keep up with it being your friend.. There ahd been so many thongs happenning too.. Keep smilling!!! warm regards, Alex
Alejandra Neri Civitavecchia,RM Italy msn: nerigobiz@hotmail.com email: nerigobiz2@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!