Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lennart Martell
4/2/2006 6:23:03 AM
SAINT-JEAN JEAN-PIERRE Agent # A16906 Office Address 5049 Okeechobee Blvd Suite 5049 West Palm Beach, FL 33417 Tel # 561-577-5825 Other # -- Fax # 561-640-8507 Email cleffray24@yahoo.com Languages Spoken ENGLISH,FRENCH,SPANISH WE MEET OR BEAT ANY RATE! APPLY FOR LOAN JOIN MY TEAM YOUR CREDIT IS NOT GOING TO BE A PROBLEM! The mortgage industry is booming. With National Lending Corporation you can earn a living while helping others realize their dreams. Part-time and Full-time positions available. My goal is to help you fulfill your goals! At NLC, we simply Under Promise and Over Deliver. Whether you’re buying or refinancing your first home, your dream home, vacation getaway or investment property, we offer fast, reliable services with common sense solutions. Our Quality Customer Service sets us apart from the rest through: • Free Pre-Qualification • Effective Communication • Creative Financing Techniques • Streamlined Processing • Flexible Closing Schedules • Exceeding Your Expectations We consider all loans! No loans are bad loans! We understand your needs and offer all types of loan programs to meet your special requirements. Looking for a great career opportunity? Ask me how you can join my NLC team today! Copyright © 2006 National Lending Corporation [ Home ][ About Us ][ FAQs ] [ Contact Us ] [ Privacy Policy ]
SAINT-JEAN JEAN-PIERRE NATIONS FUNDING SOURCE,Inc. Lightyear Alliance 5049 WEST OKEECHOBEE Blvd. WEST PALM BEACH Fl.33417 TEL # 561-577-5825 FAX # 561-640-8507 WWW.NFSITE.COM http://MyLightyear.com/NFS2048
+0
Nirmal Raman

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Lennart Martell
4/23/2006 6:49:38 AM
Hi , With reference to our telecon, I would like to introduce ourselves as SkyquestCom the fastest growing e-learning company with a Vision to make a Positive difference in every home and every business through its products and services. SkyquestCom is the 7th fastest growing technology company in Asia (awarded by Delliote in Dec ' 2005 ). SkyquestCom products have huge market in India, we leverage on the 3 fastest growing trends in the world i.e. Internet, E-Learning and Quality Lifestyle. (for more details check www.skyquestcom.com/nirmal) We use Networking Ecommerce to promote our products. As part of the SkyquestCom family, you would have First mover advantage in Chennai Generate Passive Income with our Global Financial Freedom Plan Global Business Opportunity Access to Training from the World Class Gurus We have a complete support system in place, wherein you will be trained to become a Successful Entrepreneur. SkyquestCom as Business Opportunity can be done part time. We have Entrepreneurs across the globe who have taken up SkyquestCom part time and are earning USD 200 to USD 2000 now. i felt that you would be the ideal person to be part of our growing SkyquestCom family. I have attached files here with that gives you the details about the business oppurtunity. with regards Nirmal Raman. K Zone Manager – SkyquestCom ----------------------------------------------- Program for Success www.skyquestcom.com/nirmal Ph: 919884288671
+0
Lennart Martell

112 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Lennart Martell
4/23/2006 6:49:38 AM
Thanks,but I´m working with my own site right now. Warm Regards, Lennart Martell.
Remember, it's time to really do something different and not simply join another scheme where you and your referrals can get rich without doing anything. It doesn't work in the real world, and you can be sure it will certainly not work online !
+0
Manish Mehra

61 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Lennart Martell
5/6/2006 3:52:31 AM
Thanks for adding me to your network http://www.jobfunbusiness.proboards61.com Free Classified Ads, Funny pictures-Jokes, Newsletters advertising, Ezines promotion, E-Cards, Dating, Work at home, Jobs, Business opportunities-Marketing, Products-services, Advertising, Banner, Hosting-Design, Blogs Search Directory, Articles, Healthcare ******************* Always keep smiling ******************* http://www.jobfunbusiness.proboards61.com
Web Directory & Free Classified ads, Jobs/Business Resources/Art & Entertainment/Products-Services/World News/Communities/Fun and Free Stuff - Directory- http://www.jobfunbusiness.proboards61.com
+0
Lennart Martell

112 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Lennart Martell
5/6/2006 3:52:31 AM
You are welcome. Hugs.
Remember, it's time to really do something different and not simply join another scheme where you and your referrals can get rich without doing anything. It doesn't work in the real world, and you can be sure it will certainly not work online !
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!