Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Peter Fogel
11/17/2008 3:14:09 PM
Dear Peter, its hard for me to say that i was wrong, i was wrong, in my compassion for my fellow man, and i was wrong in hurting others when i wasnt well, my grandmother is ill as she raised me from a little pup, in some peoples eyes i will always be wrong in what i do or say, the only person who can forgive me is God, being a man of God i see things most people dont and i tend to forget that, i need to be humble just as well as the next person in line. Im giving you a rating Peter becaus you have made a great contribution to this community and i thank you for that. Humbly yours Thomas Richmond. God_bless you
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Peter Fogel
11/17/2008 3:14:09 PM
Hello Thomas, Thanks for the apology it's much appreciated. Let's open a new page in our friendship. Shalom, Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Peter Fogel
11/18/2008 12:21:23 AM
Hi Peter, What`s 10 to tell anything about you ? LOL! Being a SUPREME :) I need SUPREME TOOLS TO EXPRES MY OPINION, AND OFFERED NUMBERS ARE TOO LOW, AS LOW IS MY LEVEL OF SPOKEN AND WRITTEN ENGLISH. So, I have to be pleased telling just: YOU ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND LOVED HUMAN BEING. Thanks for all from you! Meshuganeh hugs, Branka
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Peter Fogel
11/18/2008 12:21:23 AM
Dear Branka (SO :) ), Thank you so much for your more then kind words. You are one of a kind and I enjoy our riendship more then you can imagine. Every day is an interesting, unusual and unique day when you are around. Your english is understandable and expresses your thought perfectly. Thanks & Shalom, Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Peter Fogel
1/18/2009 7:34:26 AM
Peter! Maybe it is the best day to rate you. Our friendship turned to be a CAT and DOG relation. I rate you 10 and I mean it because behind our fights the are always arguments giving us directions for a discussion. Independent from accepting or not your opinion and thoughts the argumanets are always the basis for a discussion to find solutions. Shalom Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0