Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ninfa Carpenter
10/23/2006 9:32:20 PM
Go Texas!!! Question. Is Ninfa Italian? Jim Ninfa, I used to live in Texas. I have lived in Harlingen, and still spend time in El Paso. I used to to do a freight run for Airborne Express from Harlingen to Corpus Christi, and up to San Antonio, spend the night there, then return the next morning. On the Weekends, I did a run up to Houston for FedEx!
+0
Ninfa Carpenter

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ninfa Carpenter
10/23/2006 9:32:20 PM
Hi, Long time since we last spoke online. Hope your online business is going well. Texas is my favorite state. But, Atlanta,Ga is my home now for 14 years. Keep in touch with any news. If you need brand product at low prices...join Dubli Live Auctions...http://us.dubli.com/7128 if you like to. Later Ninfa Carpenter Atlanta,Ga USA EST
Ninfa Carpenter ninfa.carpenter@gmail.com
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ninfa Carpenter
3/18/2009 1:40:16 PM
Hello Nifa. Welcome dear lady. I hope we can become great friends. Feel free to join friends at my Humor, Friendship, Romance and Inspiration. It's just a fun place! Good luck in business and prosperity in 2009 and the future. Your new friend, Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Ninfa Carpenter

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ninfa Carpenter
3/18/2009 1:40:16 PM
Pat, Thanks for the encouragement of my future 2009. Wish you the same and hope all is well. Thanks for such a nice rating. My business is booming besides what everone is saying about the ecomony. Maybe is just my soul and mindset are in the right place this yr 2009. Thank You Again Ninfa Carpenter Atlanta,GA USA EST
Ninfa Carpenter ninfa.carpenter@gmail.com
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Ninfa Carpenter
4/7/2009 8:17:31 AM
Dear Lady, Thanks for inviting me to be your friend. Reading your "About Me" section I found you as a very inspiring and diligent person. It`s nice to get to meet you here. May all your dreams come to be true! Sincerely, Luka Babic
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!