Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tami Brooks

34 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tami Brooks
2/16/2006 11:02:55 AM
Hello Norma, And thanks for the rating. I will get a sample out to you immediately. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Once you receive the sample, please drop me a quick email so that I know you have received and then tell me your first impressions. Thanks again. Tami www.SoyScents.net
"Life is too short to burn bad candles!"
+0
Tami Brooks
2/23/2006 12:48:51 PM
It is difficult for me to give a proper rating because it is only accessible to the US and Canada and I am in the UK, so I don't think its really fair for me to rate it. However, as I am a bit of a soy fantatic, I was interested in having a look at it. Anne White http://www.aloe-vera-guide.com
+0
Tami Brooks

34 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tami Brooks
2/23/2006 12:48:51 PM
Anne, Thanks so much for checking out my site, and I appreciate the rating no matter what it is, no problem. Glad you liked what you saw, too bad we don't do anyting in UK at this time. Keep in touch. TAMI www.SoyScents.net
+0
Bob
Bob Sims

144 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tami Brooks
2/25/2006 11:03:32 AM
Nice splash page. Good information.
Visit www.topbizops.com/sims for all the products,services,and software that business owners want and need.
+0
Tami Brooks

34 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tami Brooks
2/25/2006 11:03:32 AM
thank you so much for checking out my webpage. I do appreciate your voting. thanks so much. Tami www.SoyScents.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!