Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dee Hudson
7/29/2006 4:03:28 AM
Hi, I saw your post and I see that you are looking to pick up more clients. I definitely can introduce you to plenty of people. You should post your business profile on Directmatches. It is just like myspace only Directmatches is the business space. Free advertising in the yellow pages, events, classified ads, and you can create a 30 seconds commercial about your business and it is all free. They even have a system that sends people to your business, but the tool that you will enjoy is that you can do a networking search and pull up members in different areas all of the world who are looking for an opportunity. Post your business profile at www.directmatches.com/THEGODILIVEFOR
+0
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Dee Hudson
7/29/2006 4:03:28 AM
Thanks for votting, I am a member of Direct matches already , see you there Dee
+0
Tuxuyen Thitruong

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Dee Hudson
8/11/2006 8:21:51 AM
In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting the small enterprises to establish a free-website following the path: www.sieuthihangchatluong.com/yourname! From July 1st 2006. We’ll open the program of popular sales promotion and advantage for 5000 persons & domestic – oversea enterprises for free-registering the logo and product that would be existed at minimum of 20 years, auto-updating to the new product (or news) within editing. In the period of experiment, Our management board expect all the ideas of persons & enterprises for our website to be more abundant. @sieuthihangchatluong.com
INTRODUCTION www.sieuthihangchatluong.com In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting
+0
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Dee Hudson
8/11/2006 8:21:51 AM
Thank you for the vote good to have you in my contacts Dee
+0
Dee Hudson
9/26/2006 2:11:18 AM