Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Christine Nuttall
1/25/2006 8:25:38 AM
Hello Philip, Thankyou for the rating, bit busy at the moment to go into another business, but thanks for the offer. Take care. Christine
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Christine Nuttall
1/29/2006 1:21:25 AM
Well if I get the chance to come to your part of the world, you can show me around! Jim
+0
Christine Nuttall
1/29/2006 1:21:25 AM
Well thankyou for the rating Jim, Seems you can just fly over!!!! by the way like the cap. Christine
+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Christine Nuttall
2/21/2006 10:22:29 AM
WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM WWW.ORISSAJEEVANSATHI.COM WWW.ORIYAJEEVANSATHI.COM If you are seeking a genuine marriage partner for life long relation click Join Now and start a new chapter. Get pleasantly surprised!! We'll find your partner soon. Create your profile and invite your friends. Free Matrimonial Profiles! REGISTER FREE POST YOUR PROFILE AND PHOTO AT WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM www.worldjeevansathi.com has the most features of any matrimonial site with complete respect for your privacy. Register now for free and create a photo profile searching for your soulmate now! Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up. Grow up with www.worldjeevansathi.com A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. The cure for love is marriage, and the cure for marriage is love again.
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0
Christine Nuttall
2/21/2006 10:22:29 AM
Well thankyou Arabinda for rating me a 10. I will certainly take a look at your site, who knows I might find my rich husband!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!