Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Dennis
10/31/2005 9:35:19 PM
I gave Robert Dennis because he is a very hard worker and he strives to be the best he can be. Hes very good at helping people with their businesses.
+0
Robert Dennis

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Robert Dennis
10/31/2005 9:35:19 PM
Hello Ms. Ebony Ward, It is alway's a pleasure to meet one of God's gifted Daughter's in the business arena, Your hard work and dedication has a tremedous effect on your family, Your pure willingness to loan yourself to the service of God, is undoubtedly viral, It is clearly visible that the spirit that you bring to your business is down right infectous, mentoring our younger generation to do the same. God bless you and your Family, Robert Dennis Francine Dennis Sheniqua Dennis OPULENT SSUCCESS
DENNISDEE
+0
Robert Dennis
11/12/2005 4:47:02 AM
I like your hat Robert : )
Marie Citarella
+0
Robert Dennis

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Robert Dennis
11/12/2005 4:47:02 AM
Thank you Marie Citarella, What a Beautiful Name. Got the hat in Italy, Great Country, There is a lot of great Idea's under that hat.. Stay intouch with Opulent Success.. It's a pleasure being your friend. Thank You for the great rating Your Friend Robert Dennis Opulent Success http://opushop.azbestvalue.com
DENNISDEE
+0
Robert Dennis
11/12/2005 10:58:04 PM
I am giving you a Ten because not only are you an Great Dad with a Great Sense Of Humor. you are an Overall Inspiration in my life and the Worlds Best Business Partner. we have learned a Great Deal Together, not only is it a pleasure being your Daughter it's Most Rewarding just Simply being your Friend... and it's easy too. I Love You Always, Sheniqua Dennis
NICKYSMART@OPTONLINE.NET
+0