Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Kay Reeve
1/25/2006 7:07:14 PM
Kay is such a Great Lady! One of my most favorite Adland friends!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Kay Reeve
1/25/2006 7:07:14 PM
And it is also an honour to have you as a friend and colleague. I look forward to us learning many things here together and helping create success together as well as many more special friendships. Thankyou Tim,
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Kay Reeve
7/2/2007 9:12:59 AM
Hi Kay, Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Kay Reeve
7/2/2007 9:12:59 AM
Hi Lee, Thank you for the feedback and compliments, they are much appreciated. Also for your post in my forum today. Keep your eyes peeled as there are some great ideas on the way, but like a good cup of English Tea, they will take a little while to brew. God Bless and take care Kay - Blue Swan
+0
Kay Reeve
11/26/2007 5:50:13 PM
To the old Blue Goose that was really a Blue Swan all the time I shall never forget you. Save that Dance for we shall have it yet. With Love Dr. King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!