Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cathy Hall
11/21/2006 6:12:32 PM
Felt right. Nice picture and bio.
The system I'm using to generate Qualified leads, is getting me signups Every Single Day now. It will work with any company. Even Yours.
+0
Cathy Hall
12/11/2006 5:27:01 AM
Making a good choice is the first step to MLM success. A person has to choose something they are interested in and something they think they can get others interested in. If a person seriously believes in a product then they should have no problems telling others about it and telling them why they must buy it. It makes it much easier to start with a product and company that a person can stand behind then having to start by convincing themselves that it is worthwhile. It is a waste of time trying to build up belief in something when there are plenty of opportunities from which to choose. A person should look around until find the one that suits them.
Make Money Online Fast Growing average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay and play with them....FIRST TIME IN HISTORY..Register NOW 4 FREE!!! http://www.uvme.com
+0
Jose Arantes De Campos

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Cathy Hall
12/12/2006 12:58:35 PM
Inspiration A long day starts with a simple step. (Chinese Saying) The business is easy, simple and income-producing. The video makes Work all. She is only necessary to invite people to attend the video. http://www.website.ws/webnews/english/show
+0
Cathy Hall
12/13/2006 6:43:21 PM
So you are involved with the internet? Great, I am a portal director for a b2b portal in Orlando Florida. Our network of portals is expanding around the world. Perhaps you have heard of us locally. Please check out my portal at orlandofloridaonline.net then click on the world icon to find a portal near you or if there is one available. If you decide to inquire about it as a business, please contact Tim Drobnick Sr. and just drop my name. I only get the satisfaction of helping people find out just how great this opportunity is to change a person's life. Best wishes for a great new year, Mark Hedtke
+0
Cathy Hall
12/20/2006 8:49:16 PM
Dear Cathy Hall, I am surprise to find that youare from Newzealand which I was looking for long term friendship and of course please find Well find my mail as gesture of my frienship as well as relationship that we are going to established in near future.I hope your respond will not discourages me to find that I am person from Nepal who is willing to assits and help older people who do not have any one to look after them at this age.In a way it is take care of them 24/7 days.It is possible to find such families of such people which I requested my nephew who is studying in U.S but she is too occupied to find such person or families.Thus I wanted to request through you to dvelop our relationship this way.Please send your comments on my email address of kumudrimal2007@yahoo.com or at my number if possible.I will forward my photgraph in my next mail.Thank you, Regards Kumud Rimal Kathmandu Nepal Tel:977-9841456823
+0