Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nicole Pritchett
12/6/2005 9:17:03 PM
Thanks Paul, It's great to have you on my friends list too! I hope your success overflows beyond your expectance as well. ~Nicole Pritchett
Nicole Pritchett
+0
Nicole Pritchett
12/7/2005 4:33:10 PM
Greetings Nicole Prichett, wE just left your website and found it it to be fresh and orginal so we rated it a 10 out of 10. We welcome you to the community and if we can ever be of any assistance please let us know okay? We wish you better health and more successes and smaller fuel bills for all your vehicles, respectfully, your new friends here in Idaho, Gary and Janice Hawkins.
janice2005
+0
Nicole Pritchett
12/7/2005 4:33:10 PM
Thanks Gary and Janice! What a blessing our health is! Wealth is nice but without our health we can't enjoy it. So thankyou for that wish and smaller fuel bills are always great. Luckily I have a very fuel effecient vehicle. God Bless you both. ~Nicole Pritchett
Nicole Pritchett
+0
Nathan Services Inc

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Nicole Pritchett
12/8/2005 3:55:47 PM
nicole looks very healthy and happy, as well as a beautiful christian woman,...we need more people like her on the internet and in the world today
+0
Nicole Pritchett
12/8/2005 3:55:47 PM
Thanks Nathan! Your compliments are astounding! My health is very important to me and I have found my happiness in our amazingly awesome father above. Thanks so much for rating me in such a nice way. I think the internet and the world needs more people like you as well. ~Nicole Pritchett
Nicole Pritchett
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!