Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Arild Haukeland - Your Vikingbrother
11/5/2006 7:59:27 AM
Dear Rose Thank You SO MUCH for Your rate. I am so greateful to have friends like You, and hope I can do some good things for You, our members and the community for many years to come. Hug from Arild
+0
11/28/2006 5:36:09 PM
Hi, and thanks for Your rate YES, there is a lot of Scam, Fraud and other bad systems out there, but hopefully we can delete more and more of them in the future because of direct contact we have with federal coverment- personal. If You will join something serious, send me a mail and i can guide You. Best regards Arild
+0
8/16/2008 10:51:51 AM
Thank You for Your rate and I wish You good luck with Your business. Best regards Arild
+0
6/23/2010 6:04:43 PM
Nice Job!
http://budurl.com/4reeAds With just two pieces of software and one awesome system, I let my computer do the work while I earn a great living promoting products and making sales 24 hours a day. Try the software and learn the skills you need to sell more stuff. It's easy to do when you know how. Sign up for the tutorial now.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2010 1:00:45 AM
Hi Arild. I understand that you are celebrating a Birthday this week. Just wanted to stop by to Wish You the Happiest Of Birthdays as well as a Wonderful Week. As Always, Thanks for being my Friend here at Adland. Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!