Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Stefan Dessalines
10/17/2005 8:06:09 PM
Greetings Stefan Dessalines, Gary and Janice Hawkins just left your websites and we found them to be interesting , informative and professional so we rated them a 10 out of 10 for you! We welcome you to the community and if we can ever be of any assistance, please let us know, respectfully, your new friends in Idaho.
janice2005
+0
FAITH FAITH

79 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Stefan Dessalines
10/18/2005 2:38:21 AM
HELLO, STEFAN!!!!! Fantastic Picture!!!! I rate you, 1,000,000,000 and more; here on Adlandpro, A HANDSOME 10!!! You leave me somethimes speechless man, LOL!, and that's a record for me!!! Thank you so very much!!! It is a great pleasure to know you and be your friend. You are Super, Talented, and just an all around Funny and Special Friend!!! Thank you for your business guidance and help!!!. Most of All, Thank you for Your Prayers!!!!! Take Care and Keep in Touch. Faith http://www.money4u22.bravehost.com
+0
Stefan Dessalines
10/18/2005 7:23:07 AM
GREAT SITE I SIGNED FOR YOUR FREE BOOK TEN STEPS TO SUCCESS AND ENJOYED READING IT. KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB. I HOPE OTHERS WILL CHECK OUT THE SITE AS WELL. THERE IS SOME GOOD INFORMATION I FIND VERY USEFUL FOR MARKETING. YOUR FRIEND, SHENIQUA DENNIS
NICKYSMART@OPTONLINE.NET
+0
Stefan Dessalines
10/20/2005 6:57:00 AM
Are also in directmatches? your picture looks so familiar for some reason...? Anyway, I noticed its 53 days to your birthday... and mine. just an incidental. but were a decade, aleast, apart. Oh! that's right... you got a ten because we share the same birthdate and i like your profile information. Sounds like you are a wonderful person. You also remind of someone I admire from a distance. Will be in California before the end of the month for a conference. I hope the weather is better than it was the last time I was there. EthelP.
DocE. Http://www.ssptfdtn.org Share Something Positive Today Foundation
+0
Stefan Dessalines
10/24/2005 10:11:02 PM
Hello Stefan, I just wanted to tell everyone how much I appreciated you friendship. Stefan is a kind understanding man. I have only known Stefan for a little while and already my heart is warmed to think I have someone as special as Stefan as my friend. Thank you Stefan for being my friend. :-) God Bless you and yours,
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!