Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Stephen Shearer
9/25/2005 1:30:45 AM
HELLO, VERY INTERESTING SITE,GLAD YOUR HERE, PLEASE JOIN OUR FORUMS SO WE MAY KNOW YOU AND YOUR PRODUCTS,KATHY MARTIN
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Stephen Shearer
9/25/2005 1:30:45 AM
Nice to get a 10 from a 10! I'm new here; which forums are the good 1's?
+0
Walter Thomas Jr

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Stephen Shearer
11/24/2005 7:52:55 AM
What a great Idea; I will get bact with you, soon!! Hi, My name is Walter Thomas, and I am a NOTE Broker. This Email is in order to ask you if you have a NOTE or Cash Flow for sale. `If you do, I will `POST` your NOTE on our NOTE Website as a NOTE for Sale! Our WebSite is: www.cash4cashflows.com/wthomasjr/ You will be contacted by our Investor to buy or Negotiate the sale of your NOTES or CASH FLOW after it is posted on our Website. Current Notes and CASH FLOWS will be POSTED Daily. This OFFER is FOR "INVESTORS," " BROKERS," and "SELLERS." Below, I need for you to fill_in all the information you can about your NOTE or Cash Flow that you have for sale! This information will help the NOTE or CASH flow SELL faster. PS: A discounted NOTE or Cash Flow will sell quicker than any other type of sells. PPS:The information below is to Promote, Sell, and Produce a Win/Win for all. all rights reserved­®­2004/5 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------- Type of Property:______________________________. Property Value:________________________________. Sales Date:____________________________________. Sales Price:___________________________________. Down Payment:__________________________________. State:____________. City Location:_________________________________. Face Value of Note For Sale:___________________. Note Balance:__________________________________. Interest:_________. Payment Amount:________________________________. Payments Made:_________________________________. When 1st Payment Made:_________________________. # of Payments Made:____________________________. Payments Remaining:____________________________. Next Payment Due Date:_________________________. Loan to Value:_________________________________. Current or Delinquent: Current or _____________. Balloon Payment: Yes___________________________. How Much Balloon Payment:______________________. When Balloon Payment Due:______________________. Position of Note: 1st or ______________________. 1st - Remaining Balance:_______________________. 2nd - Remaining Balance:_______________________. Contact Person: name or _______________________. Principal/Broker:or ___________________________. Contact Phone:_________________________________. Contact Email:_________________________________. Comments:history_________________________________________________________ __. _________________________________________________________________________ __. _________________________________________________________________________ __. TYPE OF NOTES AND ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE We will SELL and Promote for YOU! |Boat Papers |Business Notes |Inheritance |Investment Opportunities| Airplanes|Lotteries|Mobil Homes|Real Estate Notes|Structured Settlement| Viaticals|Real Estate Joint Ventures|Accounts receivable|and many other. CONTACT INFORMATION; Phone/Fax=404-892-1528 [day or nights.] Walter Thomas/dba, Real Family Estates. 541 ethel st nw #3 Atlanta, Ga 30318 EmailTo: sorros@juno.com www.cash4cashflows.com/wthomasjr/
+0
Stephen Shearer
11/24/2005 7:52:55 AM
Sorry, I don't own any realestate. Thank you for this vote but how am I deserving?
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Stephen Shearer
12/26/2005 7:35:33 PM
I like your system, webpage. Do you barter for food ?? Hormone free jerky and healthy whole foods, ha, ha!!!! IT IS JUST FOOD! (upline leader said that) Linda sweetprofits
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!