Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Fredie Mckinney
8/17/2005 6:38:16 PM
Hi Nan Thank you for stoping bye looking forward to talking to you again. have a blessed day. Fredie
Folks ARound TheWorld,IfYouWant ToKnowHow ToEarn$100,000 In 12Months With NoDownLines ToBuild OrProducts ToSell, Then YouNeed To TakeA CoupleMinutes ToRead My WebPage. I'm NotHere ToSell YouAnything. JustShare KnowledgeWith YOURFamily,OtherMarketers&Friend
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Fredie Mckinney
8/18/2005 9:58:33 AM
I have had the pleasure of speaking with Fredie and Marsha on an extended phone call. He has a great website and has a lot to offer the community given the chance. Marsha, Loves to help people and has a heart of gold. Give Marsha and Fredie A Big Community welcome :)
+0
Fredie Mckinney
8/18/2005 9:58:33 AM
Hi Eileen I'm new here and not much good on moving around in this forum stuff. I have no Idea if any body else read these or not. I just want to say thank you for looking at what we have to offer you and your family. You are the second family since we joined the Adland family to look at what we have to offer those families who can't own a home in our own country that are born here. Thank you for signing up as a member Of FGG. We wil work now for you and with you to reach the families you know that are just like you to help them also one famile at a time. If any body else reads this please if you knoe this lady Eileen (if not you have been looking at her on the home page as the feature of the week.) She needs help to get her new business off the ground. Please go to my forum that I wrote (the only way I know to get to it is from my personal page) and read what i wrote if its not for you and you don't need a new home or extra income ,bless you. But please tell all your friends who are in the 7-10 that need this service. to look at this forum letter and then go to Eileens web site at http://www.echo.fggweb.com and sign up under her. So we can help them also. If we don't help these families ourselfs they will continue to fall through the crack and get lost . I know because I am a Disabled viet nam vet that has PTSD that fell way down tthrough that crack and now I have a ladder to clim back up with in helping focus on these families. welcome to our FGG family You will be ok now. Fredie
Folks ARound TheWorld,IfYouWant ToKnowHow ToEarn$100,000 In 12Months With NoDownLines ToBuild OrProducts ToSell, Then YouNeed To TakeA CoupleMinutes ToRead My WebPage. I'm NotHere ToSell YouAnything. JustShare KnowledgeWith YOURFamily,OtherMarketers&Friend
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Fredie Mckinney
8/18/2005 9:17:36 PM
Fredie must have a heart of gold since he is helping me with my goal to make a difference in this world to stop poverty and starvation in children. He also has a wonderful website which shows his caring nature. It is wonderful to have you here Fredie. God Bless You! Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Fredie Mckinney
8/18/2005 9:17:36 PM
Hi Marion I want to thank you for sharing that information about the childern. It fits into one on our goals in the near future. As my wife and are are planing on starting a fund once our business gets going. To where when we find those families that can't get new home owner ship right here in our own back yard. To have the funds to place these families into FGG so that they can start using the programs to get their families healthy and eat better. I see this as coming on line now with in the next few months. I will continue to tell people about the site I signed up under in.
+0