Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Heidi Morales
3/2/2006 1:26:32 PM
You sound very interesting and active. You are going places, Keep smiling, I like to too. It make people wonder what you are up too. Have a nice day. Carletta
carletta Bell
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Heidi Morales
3/21/2006 2:22:44 PM
Hi Heidi, I Thank You for your friendship,I hope you find adland as enjoyable and helpful as I have.I wish you success in all you do :-) Lee
+0
Heidi Morales
10/9/2006 2:26:54 AM
Positive, good looking person' Thank you ad land
+0
Tuxuyen Thitruong

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Heidi Morales
10/10/2006 3:02:34 AM
INTRODUCTION In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting the small enterprises to establish a free-website following the path: www.sieuthihangchatluong.com/yourname! From July 1st 2006. We'll open the program of popular sales promotion and advantage for 5000 persons & domestic - oversea enterprises for free-registering the logo and product that would be existed at minimum of 20 years, auto-updating to the new product (or news) within editing. In the period of experiment, Our management board expect all the ideas of persons & enterprises for our website to be more abundant. http://www.sieuthihangchatluong.com/?Id=Register the help : OPEN LETTER This is a e-commerce website of high-quality electronic products of Vietnamese, please fill out and send us, we will connect to and answer by email for you, all free : -Your login name: -Company name: -Your business (or the owner):: -Address: -Phone number: -Fax number: -Contact: -Your web: -Email: Please send us a logo with size <50kB.(100 x 100 pixel ) contact us : mienaoanhm@yahoo.com
INTRODUCTION www.sieuthihangchatluong.com In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting
+0
Heidi Morales
10/13/2006 8:05:34 PM
We have health care in common :) How about generating a FREE Viral Banner for you Ad Land Pro Web Page, anyone who generates a banner from your Free Viral will increase traffic to your web site.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!