Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carolyn Sproul
10/14/2005 9:34:17 PM
Thank You Donald, For the warm welcome and kindness you have showed me for welcoming me to be on the same team. Hip Hip Hooray. You look and seem to be such a warm hearted person. May Gods Love shine on you always, and may you get everything you try to acheave in life. I am going to read Romans 8:28 tonight. Thank You, Oh and if its in the Bible its got to be good. Carolyn
Carolyn Mary Sproul
+0
Tony Beach

510 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Carolyn Sproul
11/1/2005 12:42:25 PM
Thank you CS... You are on my hit list...smile.. Tony Have an awesome day.... http://www.bettorslinks.com/arp/rankem.cgi?action=in&id=play365
+0
Carolyn Sproul
11/1/2005 12:42:25 PM
Thank You Tony, for such an honor, it excites me things like this, May the Lord Jesus Christ Bless you with lots of prosperity, and peace, and kindness, from other brothers and sisters in Christ. Have a wonderful Life. Carolyn M Sproul
Carolyn Mary Sproul
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Carolyn Sproul
11/27/2005 9:28:05 PM
HI Carolyn, Thanks alot for coming to my forums and making discussions more interesting. Also thanks for agreeing with my prayers.You get a 10 in my mind. God bless you ! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carolyn Sproul
11/27/2005 9:28:05 PM
Hi Carla, Thank You soooo much, this just tickles me so much, its really wonderful to no that theres people out there that has a most precious heart still. I love my life and I Love the Lord with all my heart. I also love all my sister and brothers in Christ. I'll say again Christians are the luckiest and the most happiest people in the World. Carolyn
Carolyn Mary Sproul
+0