Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Leon Horton
3/26/2006 8:13:04 PM
Glad to give You 10, Friend and People Value, attitude and Presence making this community great. Well done. Congratulation Leon on being the Friend in the Spotlight this week. God Bless and GodSpeed, Bogdan, Intelligence Inc GodSpeed
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Leon Horton
3/26/2006 8:13:04 PM
Hi Bogdan, Thank you for this rating. I am humbled by your giving me a 10 and I truly appreciate it. I will try to live up to the level of credit all of my friends have placed on me in this feedback area. Thank you so much. Peace and God Bless, Leon
+0
Leon Horton
6/13/2006 1:15:19 PM
Dear Leon: I would be pleased to be you friend here. I am new and I don't much about it. I have a account with a company called "The Results Group" and I found out that they are a bad company. So now I need to get out of it some how. I am using "Free Ripp Report". You seen that you know much about the computer and web site etc. Also, and most importantly that you are a Christian !! Are you a born again Christian? I would love it if you write me back to take to me some. Thanks !! Colleen Grublesky
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Leon Horton
6/13/2006 1:15:19 PM
Hi Colleen, Thank you for the great rating! I hope you can get out of that mess. I have communicated with you already in PM so maybe you will be okay. Peace, Leon
+0
Leon Horton
6/27/2006 7:19:20 AM
u got a really nice smile ^_^
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!