Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carol Carr
11/14/2007 6:13:45 AM
Well I dont know how you can handle such a types of business....how much your daily earning....??? Will do talk 100% while someone learning from you ? Okay can you help or do favar for me to adertise my travel industry in Beautiful Country Nepal ? www.egtourd.com I beg you always.... Sincerely, Dal Bahadur Gurung
DB Gurung
+0
Carol Carr
12/4/2007 8:17:49 AM
Hello, Happy Holidays my friend Shirley Rushing
Bob and Shirley**** http://rushingtravelagent.com **** http://www.zamzuu.com/rushing **** bob@rushingtravelagent.com ****Join Free http://rushingtravelbiz.com
+0
Ed
Ed Baker

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Carol Carr
1/3/2008 2:33:10 PM
you Greetings carl carr I wanted to thank you again for visiting the website of http://www.myverve.com/echo34 and allowing us to introduce the Vemma opportunity to you. You have taken an important first step that can lead to an extraordinary life for you and your family. I'd also like to take this opportunity to introduce my two wonderful sisters Lauren and Karen. They're co-owners of Vemma and I know you'll love them when you join this great team. Our commitment to your future! When you join the Vemma Team, my commitment to you is that our Home Office Team will work hard every day to meet and exceed your expectations of us. Our job is to help you make your goals and dreams a reality. It is in this spirit of partnership that motivates us each day to provide you with the very best service, support, tools, systems and training available. When you're ready to join, just visit the site of Ed Baker by clicking here: http://www.myverve.com/echo34/opportunity.jsp Our expectation is that your decision to join Vemma will lead to a healthier life by experiencing all of the tremendous health benefits of Verve! and the Vemma Nutrition Program. My wish for you as a Vemma Member is a happier, healthier life. Through helping with the Vemma mission, I want you to grow and develop as a person. Not only in your business life, but also in your personal life. I want you to make some new friends; people that will encourage you and applaud your accomplishments. In addition, as an independent business owner, you have positioned yourself at the very beginning to experience phenomenal growth in the energy drink market. Over the next several years, Vemma is going to raise the bar for energy drink consumers, and you will be a meaningful part of that growth and prosperity! Let's get you started. As a Member of the Vemma Team, I will provide you a free marketing website. We have invested significant time, energy and capital into creating a tremendous marketing and management tool to help you grow and manage your business. This site will be made available to you free with your product order the instant you join the Vemma team. That way you can start your business off as quickly as you'd like and be able to start telling the Vemma story. I encourage you to access the back office of your marketing website as often as possible to experience all that it will do for you and keep you plugged into your business. Don't keep Verve! a secret! Once you've got your website activated, you need to start 'telling the story'. The easiest and most effective way to do this is to invite those people you know, love or care about to visit your site and watch the MyVerve movie. The great thing about this site is you can have it working for you 24/7! I've arranged some sample email invitations you can use. Just go through your email address book and don't prejudge if people would be interested or not. Let them decide, you never know. Also, from your MyVerve back office, you can use the "Tell a Friend" tool to share your website with others. Also consider visiting VerveGear.com. There you'll find a place to order business cards and other clever promotional items for your new business. Check with your Enroller for other tools they may use to effectively build their business. Get ready for your free training series. When you join, I'll make sure you get the first training email in a series that is designed to help get your business off to a fast start. This valuable training contains some of the most effective secrets to success that I have learned over my career. This entire series is yours free. Think of it as my investment in your success. Your Enroller, or as I like to call them, your Success Coach, is also motivated to help you and get your new business profitable. Get to know them and get some ideas. If you haven't emailed them yet, drop them a note with any questions you may have at edebaker@verizon.net. Thanks again for your time. You'll discover that we do things differently than most companies. We have more fun with better results. We have a remarkable product that people are sure to fall in love with and a dynamic plan with an unrivaled team of field leaders. Verve! will enrich the lives and health of many millions of people. We have an exciting business model with a revolutionary and lucrative compensation plan and state-of-the-art tools and systems to support your efforts. All the ingredients are in place and the timing is perfect, now let's go to work, have fun and make your dreams a reality. Click here if you're ready to join the team! Let's do something great today! BK Boreyko President & CEO Vemma Nutrition Company P.S. Be sure and add nerve2verve.com and Vemma to your address book so you don't miss any important information! ©2005-2008 Vemma® Nutrition Company --- You are receiving this email because you signed up as a visitor to learn more about the Vemma Nutrition Company. To stop future emails, please use the link below: http://www.myvemma.com/goodbye.jsp?vid=1&key=ABCD Or send a letter requesting to be opted out to: Vemma Nutrition Company Attention: Vemma Flash Emails 8322 E. Hartford Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85255 have a great web site. check this out
ed baker
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Carol Carr
3/24/2008 9:49:33 AM
Hi Carol, Welcome to Adland Family Of Friends,Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored to be a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Carol Carr
3/25/2008 3:53:36 AM
Hi Folks, I'm sorry if you get this from me more than once ... I'm trying to make sure I send it to everyone - and you may be on more than one of my email lists ... ZENZUU This is a brand-new social site ... so you may not yet be aware of it ... ( It has no connection with any other program, but can be used to enhance and extend any existing social or business links you already have.) Check out the following web site sent by Don and Nancy Failla ... It started on the 1st March and it has already grown to over 5000 members in 22 days. It is totally F.R.E.E. It will remain totally F.R.E.E. But the Advertising Revenue will be shared out among the members!!! www.zenzuu.com/leon ( Home Page - Movie and Information ) Did you know ... MySpace has 270 million members and they take in $30,000,000 in advertising each month ... and they keep it all. ZenZuu will pay to its members, 80% of their profit from all sources. Don said, "Sponsor two friends ... pays ten levels. Sponsor ten, and you get a 100 percent matching bonus on everyone on your tenth level." He continued, "This is the first program I have seen in 40 years, where I believe we could make one million a month ... and get there in one year!! By the end of our first month we should have around 8,000 members." It's a 'no-lose' prospect ... if you like it - join-up and pass it on ( with your link ). If it's not for you ... that's fine - don't join ... but do your friends (and me) a favour and pass it on to them anyway ( with my link above ) ... Warm Regards, Leon Pistorius -- uVme Where Fun Becomes Your Income! www.uvmeletsplay24.com Get paid to generate leads and put new distributors into your business. Become the hunted instead of the hunter. http://LeonP.buildingonabudget.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!