Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Clay Page

94 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Clay Page
8/20/2005 5:03:19 AM
Hi Lisa, thank you for your vote and it brings a smile to this old face when people enjoy what they read and are able to gleam something to help themselves achieve their dreams... surprises... did I hear... surprises :-)
Clay Page CLICK HERE
+0
Clay Page
8/26/2005 11:47:29 AM
Clay, you are really great Community Member and a great Expert. I really appreciate your involvement in the AdLandPro Community. Jacquelyn
+0
Clay Page

94 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Clay Page
8/26/2005 11:47:29 AM
Hi Jacquelyn, Thank you for your supportive words and it is through the help of members such as yourself when participating in the forums that we can better gage what members are in need of. All members are on the team and heading for greater success each day. Thank you for your vote and I aim to serve well the members of ALP.
Clay Page CLICK HERE
+0
Clay Page
10/5/2005 12:28:46 PM
Clay: I have to say that your forums and your common sense down to earth easy to perform teachings are among the best I have come across. My research has led down many dead-end pathways strewn with trash. Yours is truly an online treasure. I am so thankful to you and to Adlandpro. Real treasures indeed. Wayne Ellis (Builder99)
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Clay Page
3/13/2006 10:57:11 PM
Hi Clay, I joined Everythingforsuccess, it is the best I have seen on the net, it has worldprofit beat hands down, three Thumbs up for this one. I love it. Jerome Pfeifer Sr
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!