Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ashley Maynard
1/24/2010 12:48:23 AM
Hello all. If anyone whos interested in saving money on cell phones. Check out my site.http://www.younevercall.com?offerid=6624
+0
Ashley Maynard
1/26/2010 1:34:59 AM
Hello dear, How are you doing, I am a new memember searching for a relationship. I found you very unique and interesting and i greatly admire you and your personality. I hardly correspond with people on net but there's something about you which caught my attention and i decided to write to you in the hope that you will reply my mail (juantomson@live.fr) and give Me the chance to make this relati
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ashley Maynard
1/30/2010 8:20:56 PM
ahhh the Virgin Islands ! would love to drop on by andbask in the sun and surf, what fun ! I need to relax and kick back with a nice tropical drink in a coconut !!! :-)
+0
Ashley Maynard
1/31/2010 5:44:08 AM
HELLO ASHLEY, Our company will pay you a six-figure income for offering The first bottle of the hottest new Energy plus, AppetiteControl / Total Fitness product ever created - for f.r.ee To everyone you know! So what's the catch? There isn't one. All you have to do is:•Go to our website •Take the tour •Order YOUR F-R.E.E Bottle, www.bedwards.freemagicdiet.com
FREE BOTTLE of ThinMagic Lose up to 30 lbs or more FAST! Without Dieting or Exercise Burns Fat, Builds Muscle, Increases Energy, Enhances Mood, Feel Great! NEW Miracle Fitness Product everyone is talking about! Earn an Extra $5,000 to $100,000 A Month Giving Away Free Bottles! Our company will ship out FREE BOTTLES of ThinMagic Ultra to all your friends, family members, associates, everyone you know and everyone they know. www.tryfreebottle.com
+0
Ashley Maynard
2/4/2010 12:38:51 AM
Hi Ashley, thanks for contacting me. I also do enjoy meeting new friends. I need help in promoting my website http://sonshipvirtual.com. This is Sonship Virtual Office Assistant - I have over 30 years experience in clerical work. Hope to be hearing from you soon. My e-amil is janethair@verizon.net
Janet Hair
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!