Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Rogers
6/21/2005 5:55:12 PM
Michael, You sound as though you are the man to get all kinds of computer technical help. Thank you for inviting me to your friend list. I am an artist in Vancouver WA and just got my website up and running now I am going through all the learning about all the links, traffic, etc.......lots of hard technical work. Have a great day! Kelli
Kelli
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Michael Rogers
6/21/2005 5:55:12 PM
Hi Kelli, Thank you for accepting my friendship. I can help some, but I am no computer wizard ! I do know some people that are though ! Thank you for your reply Kelli, and don't stay a stranger, warm regards, Michael Rogers MDRVortexTeam MDRVortex@gmail.com
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Michael Rogers
6/23/2005 3:40:51 PM
Michael, cool guy to have as a friend and website is awesome .Best Wishes to your life goals
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Michael Rogers
6/23/2005 3:40:51 PM
Hi Lee, Thank you very much ! I have found that you are a quality friend as well, hope to talk more with you. Wishing you very much success as well Lee. respectfully, Michael Rogers MDRVortexTeam
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Michael Rogers
6/28/2005 12:03:34 PM
Hi Michael, Sorry it took me so long to give you a rating. I stay busy between the net and home obligations. I am a complete dummy when it comes to high tech stuff. I think it is way over my head. I have found you to be a real gentleman and not a pushy sort which I believe will get you far. Want to wish you much success in whatever you do. God Bless You! Your friend, Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!