Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sweetgrame :-)
6/11/2005 6:18:48 PM
She adds so much charm and happiness to this communities' forums. Always involved and always friendly. A true 'Shining Star' at AdlandPro.
+0
6/11/2005 6:18:48 PM
Dear Thomas, Can I adopt you??? Thank You, Thank You, I'm overwhelmed. Big Hugs!!! I don't think you are my friend yet, & if you are, & my rusty old brain froze, I'm extending an invitation & will be honored to have you as my friend. I hope you say yes! Now don't go & think that I'm buttering you up for the wonderful things that you said about me. But Its a good Idea!!! Sweet Man you are on my list. Your Loving New Friend Sweetgrame, (Roz)
+0
6/13/2005 10:04:19 PM
Thanks for your comments Roz. I hope we can be friends. You sure look good for 68 God's Blessed you well with looks and I also hope as well with finances. Thanks for my rating! Your soon to be friend,Tammy
+0
6/13/2005 10:04:19 PM
Hi Sweetheart, I hate to correct you but I will be the Big 70 on July 11.... That's sooooawfullll! As far as I'm concerned Lov, we are friends. So, If I haven't already, I'm officially inviting you to be my friend, & if you haven't asked me, what are you waiting for!!!! Your Friend, Sweetgrame (Roz)
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/18/2005 11:34:17 AM
Roz, I enjoy your humor and warmth! And I think your web page just fabulous, a good combination of beaty and clean, easy to navigate and read!! Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!