Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Emmanuel Ebeh
6/30/2005 5:57:48 AM
Hi Emmanuel You are a kind and giving person. Offering your services to all who need you. Not everyone is so willing to help their fellow brother or sister. May God bless & keep you & yours Robin Fagan
+0
Peter Vinson

427 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Emmanuel Ebeh
6/30/2005 5:57:48 AM
Hi Robin, I am glad to have you as my friend. I thank you very much for your kind words and encouragement. You are very special to this community too. You are a very courteous and caring person. Many people may claim that they are your friends, but the real proof of true friends is demonstarted by actions. You are a true friend. Thank you indeed. I wish you the best with your business and God bless you. Sincerely, Emmanuel Ebeh, M.A.
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Emmanuel Ebeh
7/6/2005 3:06:18 PM
Emmanuel is an individual which every forum would like to have as its guest. He brings kindness and wisdom with every post. I'm proud to have a member like yourself and feel blessed for all the positive environment you create here. Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Peter Vinson

427 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Emmanuel Ebeh
7/6/2005 3:06:18 PM
Hi Bogdan, I am very humbled and grateful to be rated by you. This means a lot to me. I hold you in the highest esteem. I have learned so much from you by observing what you do and how you carry yourself. Thank you very much. May you and the Adlandpro community remain abundantly blessed. God bless you. Sincerely, Emmanuel Ebeh, M.A.
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Emmanuel Ebeh
7/8/2005 9:19:12 PM
Hi Emmanuel, Can I have your Lexus? LOL! You are a true caring people person and I am honored to have you as a friend. All your posts have been very helpful to us here and I just want to say "thank you." I wish you much happiness and success on all you take on. May God bless you richly. Your Sister In Christ, Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0