Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ana Maria Padurean
4/5/2006 7:58:19 PM
Thank you Jim for your kind and flatering rating. Anamaria
+0
Ana Maria Padurean
4/5/2006 11:39:16 PM
Purported success HOH+energy +light = my feelings for this beautiful lady of Romania, REGARDS, I am here to serve, DrBob
Dr. Bob
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ana Maria Padurean
4/5/2006 11:39:16 PM
Hello Dr. Bob. You are too kind and too funny! LOL Looks you know something about chemistry?! Thank you for your rating Anamaria
+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ana Maria Padurean
4/9/2006 10:00:34 PM
HTTP://WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM HTTP://WWW.ORISSAJEEVANSATHI.COM HTTP://WWW.ORIYAJEEVANSATHI.COM If you are seeking a genuine marriage partner for life long relation click Join Now and start a new chapter. Get pleasantly surprised!! We'll find your partner soon. Create your profile and invite your friends. Free Matrimonial Profiles! REGISTER FREE POST YOUR PROFILE AND PHOTO AT WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM www.worldjeevansathi.com has the most features of any matrimonial site with complete respect for your privacy. Register now for free and create a photo profile searching for your soulmate now! Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up. Grow up with www.worldjeevansathi.com A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. The cure for love is marriage, and the cure for marriage is love again.
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ana Maria Padurean
4/9/2006 10:00:34 PM
Thank you so much for thinking of my married life. But I'm already grown up. I found my best partener some time ago, by myself and I'm so very happy with him. And he is for a life time. Guaranteed LOL
+0