Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H
6/8/2005 2:12:48 PM
Very positive person.....always helpful to everyone in the community.. A beautiful smile always helps as well....(wink) BC
Brian Clawson CBC News documentary reveals #1 cause of todays health problems. Are you at risk? http://www.cbc.ca/consumers/market/media/cleaners_rm_030311.ram Make Your Family's Health Your #1 Priority! http://familyhealth.yourfamilyfirst.com
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Eileen H
6/8/2005 2:12:48 PM
Thank You Brian , That was Sweet :)
+0
Eileen H
6/9/2005 6:35:40 PM
Eileen is one of the most conscientious members in the community. She is considerate and has the well being of the members in mind with all of her caring ways. She posts well and initiates forums that provide help and value to all.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Eileen H
6/9/2005 6:35:40 PM
Thank you Tom, That was very considerate and Thoughtful of You. I am Glad to be a friend:)
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Eileen H
6/9/2005 9:36:59 PM
10++ Eileen...you give so much and ask for so little it makes me hurt. That's why I chose to stop selling so much and just follow your shining example. Something else makes me hurt...I just now realized i hadn't voted for YOU!!!!!! Well, you know very well where you stand with me ... but for everyone else, this fine lady keeps me on the strait and narrow, and I owe her more than I could possibly repay in terms of her mentorship and leadership here at adlands. You had everything to loose and nothing to gain by befriending me, but you took a chance...before anyone had even met me here...you're top drawer material by me. Your buen amigo Greer Trumble
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!