Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Marguccio
6/12/2005 8:27:49 PM
You have good judgement too, my friend. This is the beginning of a fine friendship. Thanks for the rating and the kind words.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Thomas Marguccio
6/13/2005 1:12:09 PM
Hello,very familiar site,good choice,you are a very kind and very warm man,I enjoy reading your comments when you post,keep being who you are,A great leader.Very kind face also,your friend kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Thomas Marguccio
6/13/2005 1:12:09 PM
What can I say Kathy? Coming from someone who is beautiful both inside and out, this is very flattering. Having you as my friend as well as posting to my forums is a real treat.
+0
Doris Shewchuk

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Thomas Marguccio
6/13/2005 10:40:07 PM
Thomas is a very spiritual man with his head on straight and a heart of gold. His positive attitude and his helpful ways make him a true leader. "When the student is ready, the mentor shall appear." Doris Shewchuk
Our spiritual essence is what carries us through in life and in death. Love is the answer that we all seek and love is the only cure for a planet gone mad. ~~Doris Shewchuk
+0
Thomas Marguccio
6/13/2005 10:40:07 PM
Thanks Doris. When I first came to AdlandPro you were right there with recognition of my value/worth. I'll always remember that. And every forum I create you are right there with support. Very cool. It is a testimony to you that you recognize something good when you see it. Thanks again for being there. You are a good friend indeed!
+0