Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Thomas Marguccio
6/10/2005 6:43:49 AM
Thomas is one of the most logical People I have meet here. He is brilliant with the subjects in his forums and always helpful and thoughtful. I am glad to have You as a Friend :) Eileen
+0
Thomas Marguccio
6/10/2005 6:43:49 AM
Thanks Eileen! That's a very nice compliment from someone who deserves a lot of respect in this community... Good to have you as a friend too!
+0
Thomas Marguccio
6/11/2005 10:13:58 PM
Hey Thomas, Beautiful Island. Is that where we will be going? :-) Wishful thinking! Very Good site easy to read with these tired old eyes, but I think I saw money all over the place, or was that just my imagination? Sometimes my old eye's play tricks on me.:-) I wish you everything that you wish for yourself. Your Friend, Sweetgrame (Roz)
+0
Thomas Marguccio
6/11/2005 10:13:58 PM
Your beautiful smile would fit right in on that island. And yes, the money is real on the site. Not just your imagination... You deserve all that your successful imagination can come up with! Thanks Roz!
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Thomas Marguccio
6/12/2005 8:27:49 PM
I havent known Thomas too long yet But I do Know that he is Kind and intellegent and is Always Respectful to Others. I would recommend Thomas as A Friend to Anyone. Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!